Delicious meals are often simple meals and Greek cuisine is one of the most representative cuisines in terms of delicious plant-based dishes with simple, healthy and affordable ingredients.
With only 3 ingredients, you turn your red long peppers into a fantastic
- accompaniment for your burgers, sandwiches, pita, and tortillas, as well as your salads to create variety in your plant-based vegan meals
- side dish for legumes
It goes without saying that you can adjust the olive oil-apple cider vinegar ratio to your taste and add more or less of each.
Tip: If you choose to use vinegar, keep in mind that it is generally stronger than apple cider vinegar.
If you love easy and healthy preparations, make these grilled peppers, take a picture, and tag us @greekappetite on social media, so that we can see them!
Find more recipes in our digital cookbook “Eat Like A Greek Vegan”!
Mouth-watering and Super Easy Grilled Peppers
- 8 red long pepper piperies Florinis in Greek
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Put the peppers on parchment paper and bake them in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 15 minutes (the time depends on the oven) or until they get tender and dehydrated (see photo).
- Mix the oil with the apple cider vinegar.
- Peel the peppers, put them in a pyrex or a bowl and pour over the mixture with the oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Turn the peppers to get the mixture from all sides and put them in the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes, so that all the flavors are better combined.