This breakfast is perfect if you are bored/tired of doing anything in the morning and you want fast and easy options.
The quantities are not standard and you can adapt them to your own taste. Feel free to also add any extra ingredients you want!
You can, for instance, add some tahini with fig honey or petimezi (Greek grape molasses), carob honey, cocoa and maca (a perfect combination, in general), cacao nibs, etc.
You can also make it as sweet as you want or use only fruits.
We suggest that you make the homemade apple jam (see recipe HERE) and use it for this preparation as well in order to have variety and to recycle materials that you already have in your fridge. If, however, you don’t have it, just skip it!
If you love easy and healthy preparations, make this super easy raw breakfast, take a picture, and tag us @greekappetite on social media, so that we can see them!
Find more recipes in our digital cookbook “Eat Like A Greek Vegan”!
Nourishing Raw Breakfast Full of Flavor and Omega-3 Fats
- 200 g plant-based milk store-bought or homemade
- 2-5 tbsp. oats
- 2-3 tbsp. apple jam
- 1-2 tbsp. chia seeds
- fruits such as apple pieces, grapes, etc.
- In a glass (or a jar or any other container you want to use and possibly take it with you), add the milk until it reaches about halfway, the apple jam, the chia seeds, the oats and mix with a spoon.
- Leave it in the fridge overnight or prepare it to eat it after at least 30 minutes so that chia seeds have enough time to create a delicious texture with the other ingredients.
- Add pieces of fruit and enjoy!