A light, fresh and spring/summer raw salad with fennel and orange!
If you want something fresh and light, then, try this super easy salad! It’s ready in less than ‘5!
You can eat it as a main or as a side dish.
Fennel has an incredible taste that goes extremely well with citrus fruits. The orange with the fennel create a beautiful bittersweet flavor. The combination with mustard gives a spicy note.
We did not put olive oil in this salad, but if you do, tell us how you liked it!
We are waiting for your comments.
Raw salad with Fennel and Orange
- ½ fennel approx. 230gr
- 2 oranges for juice, zest, and whole pieces
- 1-2 tsp mustard
- salt-pepper optional
- Cut the fennel in half and then into thin slices. Chop the fennel stalks and fronds into small pieces.
- Mix the mustard with the orange juice (5 tsp) and the orange zest. If you want a thicker sauce, you can put the orange, instead of the orange juice, with the mustard in the food processor.
- Cut the remaining oranges into medium pieces.
- Mix the fennel slices with the orange pieces, the liquid mixture and garnish with the chopped stalks and fronds.
Find more recipes in our digital cookbook “Eat Like A Greek Vegan”!